- Why does my iPhone have trouble sending texts to androids?
- Why won’t my pictures send to an android?
- Can you send pictures from iPhone to Samsung?
- Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
- How can I get iPhone messages on my Android?
- Why am I not receiving texts from a certain person?
- Why are my texts not being delivered?
- Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
- How do you send a picture text from an iPhone to an android?
- Why is MMS not working on my iPhone?
- How do I transfer pictures from an Android to an iPhone?
- Why won’t my iPhone send pictures to an android?
- Why can’t I send texts to non iPhone users?
- Why won’t my pictures send in text?
- How do I enable MMS messaging on my iPhone?
Why does my iPhone have trouble sending texts to androids?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network.
Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use).
Learn about the different types of messages you can send..
Why won’t my pictures send to an android?
If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.
Can you send pictures from iPhone to Samsung?
To transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung, you can ask MobiTrans Transfer for help. With it, you can directly transfer photos between them.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How can I get iPhone messages on my Android?
Enable port forwarding on your device so that it can connect to your smartphone directly through Wi-Fi (the application will tell you how to do this). Install the AirMessage app on your Android device. Open the app and enter your server’s address and password. Send your first iMessage with your Android device!
Why am I not receiving texts from a certain person?
The Causes of Delayed or Missing Texts on Android Text messaging has three components: the devices, the app, and the network. These components have multiple points of failure. The device may not be working properly, the network may not be sending or receiving messages, or the app may have a bug or other malfunction.
Why are my texts not being delivered?
1) The phone is switched off or out of the carrier’s reach When the SMS doesn’t get delivered on the first try, it is automatically re-sent in certain intervals without you knowing it. So, when the phone is available again, the message still gets delivered. … When the message still fails, it is marked as ‘Failed. ‘
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. … If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How do you send a picture text from an iPhone to an android?
All repliesIn Settings > Messages, make sure “MMS Messaging” and “Send as SMS” are turned on.If the messages are showing blue for any reason, make sure your husband’s number is deactivated from iMessage. … Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support.May 29, 2019
Why is MMS not working on my iPhone?
To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. … If you don’t see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, then your carrier might not support this feature. Make sure that your device has enough space to receive images and videos.
How do I transfer pictures from an Android to an iPhone?
On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
Why won’t my iPhone send pictures to an android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Why can’t I send texts to non iPhone users?
The reason you’re not able to send to non-iPhone users is that they don’t use iMessage. It sounds like your regular (or SMS) text messaging isn’t working, and all your messages are going out as iMessages to other iPhones. When you try to send a message to another phone that doesn’t use iMessage, it won’t go through.
Why won’t my pictures send in text?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do I enable MMS messaging on my iPhone?
How to enable MMS on an iPhoneOpen Settings.Tap on Messages (it should be about halfway down the column that starts with “Passwords & Accounts”).Scroll down to the column with the heading “SMS/MMS” and if necessary tap on “MMS Messaging” to turn the toggle green.Aug 22, 2019